The McCray Group, Inc., is an executive leadership management oversight-consulting firm. We specialize in providing executive leadership and oversight services to the Federal Government and private sector to assist in redefining and achieving agency or organizational mission and goals.
We have a proven track record in the areas of:
- Program and project management
- Auditing oversight, including IT compliance with Federal, State, and agency requirements
- Human resources management
- Government public relations, and
- Professional development and leadership training.
The McCray Group, Inc. is a minority woman-owned small business. Vickie L. McCray is the Founder, President, sole shareholder, and director of the northern Virginia firm.
The McCray Group’s mission is to assist organizations to reach and exceed measurable mission oriented goals by redefining leadership oversight responsibilities. The McCray Group has over 25 years of expertise in the government and private sector.
President Vickie L. McCray brings a proven track record of more than 25 years of leadership and management oversight experience along with a strong educational background. She completed the Advanced Management Program at the National Defense University that focuses on the specific challenges in the Federal Government and private sector. Ms. McCray also completed the Senior Executive Leadership Program at Georgetown University that is recognized for training some of the top leaders in the nation. Ms. McCray holds a BS in accounting from Chicago State University and an MS in information studies from Syracuse University.
Ms. McCray’s certifications include:
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Georgetown University Senior Executive Leadership Program Certificate of Completion
For a detailed review of Ms. McCray’s accomplishments, read her bio.