We manage IT programs, processes and administrative operations to ensure that the objectives, goals, and missions of our customers are exceeded.
We follow tried and proven program management techniques and experience that is goal-oriented and flexible to not only reach but exceed customer goals on time and within budget.
We serve as technical advisor to spearhead negotiations and provide viable IT and audit solutions for the Federal Government and Private Sector including government offices that service the Inspector Generals (OIG) and Security Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Facilitate and coordinate IT strategic and audit planning activities
- Chair senior level bureau and inter-agency meetings on IT audit oversight and audit resolution, budget, and human resources staffing decisions
- Recommend workable solutions and policies for effective IT system design, management of IT strategies, and provide sound advice on selection of computer hardware and software to meet network needs
- Facilitate and coordinate mission critical projects to ensure that both the goals of the customer and corporate vision are met
- Lead business development opportunity efforts
- Manage recruitment, budget costs, and time
- Monitor monthly reporting and performance
- Manage and adhere to the corporate vision to meet the company goals
About Our Team
The McCray Group, Inc., is an executive leadership management oversight consulting firm. We specialize in providing executive leadership and oversight to the Federal Government and Private Industry to assist in redefining and achieving agency and organization mission and goals.